- RDA will hold two dress rehearsals for all dances and Theatre Tech classes performing in the
- All classes performing in Act 1 will have their rehearsal on Wednesday, June 20th from 4:15 - 7:30pm.
- All classes performing in Act 2 will have their rehearsal on Thursday, June 21st from 5:00 - 7:30pm.
- Costumes, full hair, make up, shoes and tights must be worn at dress rehearsal.
- These rehearsals will be held at Littleton High School.
Click for Act 1 Dress rehearsal order
Click for Act 2 Dress rehearsal order
The Spring Showcase
features all our dance classes along with our Theatre Tech program.
RDA also has performances by our graduating seniors, alumni and faculty.
We are proud to show off what the students hard work and dedication has accomplished throughout the season
Make Up, Hair,
Shoes & Tights
- All dancers must provide coordinating shoes and tights for their Showcase performance.
- Specific hair styles are required for Showcase.
- 1/2 Up for All CM & DD classes.
- Low Bun for all Jr. classes.
- Low Ponytail for all Sr. & Hip-Hop classes
- We do suggest make up on all performers as the lights wash away facial features.
- We support parents decision on how much to apply.
- There are links below for instructional tutorials on all hair styles and make up application.
- RDA uses Body Wrappers brand of tights.
- Theatrical Pink
- Jazzy Tan
Click for all make up and hair tutorials
For Costume Pictures and required
Hair, Tights and Shoes Please click on
In Studio Rehearsals
- RDA will hold two "In Studio" rehearsals for all dances performing in the Spring Showcase.
- All classes performing in Act 1 will have their rehearsal on Wednesday, June 13th from 4:15 - 7:30pm.
- All classes performing in Act 2 will have their rehearsal on Thursday, June 14th from 5:00 - 7:30pm.
- Each class will be assigned a specific time to run their dances.
- This rehearsal is for transitions, finale and a run through of all dances.
- Costumes are not to be worn, dance clothes only.
- These rehearsals will be held at RDA.
Click for Act 1 In Studio rehearsal schedule
Click for Act 2 In Studio rehearsal schedule
RDA is proud to invite you to our
5th annual Spring Showcase
Our 5th annual Spring Showcase will be held on
Friday, June 22nd at 6:00pm
Saturday, June 23rd at 12:00pm
Littleton High School
- RDA dancers do not have to order photos to be in the group shot!
- We like to encourage all dancers to attend as we use pictures on the website and for future promotions and advertising.
Click for photo day schedule
Click for photo Info & Pricing form
Friday, June 22nd ~ 6:00pm Saturday, June 23rd ~ 12:00pm
Show 1 Show 2
Littleton High School
- All dancers in Act 1 must arrive one hour prior to show time.
- All dancers who are only in Act 2 must arrive 30 minutes prior to show time.
- All dancers must check in and out, this is for the security of all our students.
- Upon check in, parents will be given their parent pass.
- This pass allows them to enter the dressing rooms, so please make sure you get yours.
- Dancers should arrive with hair and make up done.
- Make sure dancers have all shoes, tights and costumes need for the performance.
- Dancers without the proper shoes, tights and costume may not be allowed on stage.
- We will have activities for dancers to do while waiting for their turn on stage.
- We will have a closed circuit T.v. in the main dressing room so dancers can watch the performance while waiting their turn on stage.
- RDA has a great group of chaperons.
- Parent sit and enjoy the show!
- Parents aren't allowed in the dressing rooms during performance.