Razr Dance Company is for dancers 8 ~ 18 years old, that wish to have the full dance competitive experience. They are required a minimum of five classes weekly, rehearsals and will compete in
four local competitions.
Even though the requirements are strict, there is still flexibility in commitment level. Company dancers and their family choose the maximum number of dances they can compete, allowing control
over the financial commitment.
Razr Dance Academy is focused on creating a true team, with this in mind all company dancers must compete a minimum of three groups before they can compete an "extra" dance ie; solo, duo or trio
Financial Requirements for Company
- Monthly tuition for five technique classes.
- More classes recommended and tuition will be based on hours danced weekly.
- Seasonal Fees
- All seasonal fees will be divided into 10 payments and due monthly with tuition.
- There are Seasonal Fees for groups.
- This fee includes weekly rehearsal, costume, props and four entry fees.
- There are Seasonal Fees for solos, duos and trios.
- This fee includes weekly rehearsal, and four entry fees.
- Costumes are billed separately
- One company jacket
- To be worn at all dance events.
- Due when ordering jacket
- One convention fee
Click for 2019 ~ 2020